Saturday, May 14, 2011

GREEN GIRL






When I was adding pics to my last post, I decided I needed to write about each kid bc I have about a billion pics I want to post and it was too much for one post. So, I start with my craziest green girl Samantha, Sami, Tami. She is SOMETHING!! Having older sisters, she talks like they do...only it's so funny coming out of a (newly) 3 year old's mouth. Like, Mommy, I'll be your best friend if..., this is SO boring, you've got to be kidding me, and her list of cliches goes on and on. She has more personality than anyone I've ever met, and when she's happy, she's beaming, and when she's upset, it's like the world is ending :( She's loud and crazy and SO goofy!! She loves to recount movie lines (her newest fave is Despicable Me).

No comments:

Post a Comment