Saturday, May 14, 2011

The girls






Ok, so I know I should do an individual post for each girl, but the girls are just going to have to be together because I'm hungry! I can't believe the girls are almost done with kindergarten. They are reading on a 2nd grade level and it's so awesome to listen to them read "chapter books". Mads still LOVES taking care of Lex. She is late almost every morning bc the first thing she does is get Lex out of her crib, plays with her and feeds her. Juju is continuing to be crazy and make me laugh. Her newest thing is making crazy faces while I talk to her and it makes me laugh every time...which makes her try even harder! Can't wait to hang out with them more during the summer, but also need to get on the ball and sign them up for some camps/VBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment