Friday, June 18, 2010

About me!

Hello! My name is Kelly and I'm mom to 3 lovely ladies (and a 4th one on the way). My big girls-Julia and Madeleine- are 5 and will start kindergarten in the fall, and my (current) baby-Samantha- is 2.

I've been told my many people that I should blog, but I spend most of my time on FB, doing what I'm assuming is the same thing. I take about 20-50 pics a day and I love to tell stories about my family!

I work part time as an orchestra teacher/freelance musician/private violin teacher/mom. It's a busy life, but I love it!! My husband (also a music teacher) and I have will be married 8 years this August. We moved to Texas from Upstate NY and although it's been almost 100 degrees for the past three weeks, it's WAY better than grey skies for 8 months out of the year!

I have much more to post, but I want to see if this even works, so goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment